- According to a recent study, five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, then why practice?
- If it's true that we are put here to help others, then what are all the others here for?
- How come no one ever says "it's only a game" when there team is winning?
- If ladies can have PMS then why can't men have ESPN?
- When blondes have more fun...do they know it?
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Why is it called a soap opera when nobody on the show sings?
- Does a lightning rod on top of a church show a lack of faith or a sign of how bad things are on the inside?
- How can a coffin have a lifetime guarantee? Isn't the "lifetime"already over?
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these little dangly things at the bottom and drink what comes out?"
- Isn't it true that the word "politics" comes from the Latin word "poli" which means "many" and "tics" which means "blood-sucking pests?"
- Isn't Disney World just a people trap that's been set by a giant mouse? (that one is for my kids as we head to Disney later this week).
On a more serious note and in keeping with our upcoming holiday, here's a great thought for the day we set aside to "give thanks."
Thanksgiving Day comes by statute, once a year but to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. Edward Sanford Martin
I pray that you and your family enjoy your time of Thanksgiving together. I also pray that we develop hearts of gratitude that allow us to live lives of thanks in every day. Happy Thanksgiving!