Monday, June 22, 2009

Asking for a little prayer today.

Asking for a little prayer today. Most of you know that we have had a vacancy in our student ministry position since the spring. We are moving forward with our search and have really narrowed our choices to some really good, very capable candidates. Here's where the prayer need intensifies. These guys are really sharp. They are experienced, talented, passionate and well worth the consideration. I need someone to stand up above the others.

In order for that to happen, God is going to have to speak very clearly to those involved with this decision. I'm excited about who this person will be. I am excited about what he will offer to our kids. So I don't want to dare take a chance that God may speak and I may be too busy to hear. So, as I jet out the door to meet with one of our guys, I ask that you would bring peace and clarity to my heart so I may hear His.

God's got amazing things ahead for RCC. Can't wait to watch it happen.

No comments: