RIDLEY BARRON

A husband, father, brother and son shares his thoughts about real life and real faith.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Thoughts: let us not forget from whence the banking/housing crisis came...

Random Thoughts: let us not forget from whence the banking/housing crisis came...
Posted by Ridley at 12:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Barrons 2010

The Barrons 2010

Popular Posts

  • Mike
    In March, 1994, my wife and I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to join the staff of Forest Hills Baptist Church. It was my second full-time pos...
  • Voice mail
    DISCLAIMER: Over the last several weeks, I have been encouraged to write regularly about the accident from 2004. I am working my way through...
  • Columbia
    I'm sitting in the Columbia, SC Metro Airport (which, up until a month ago, I didn't even know existed). Just wrapped up this year...
  • (no title)
    Because I've played sports most of my life, I've been taught to deal with pain, to play through the hurt until the game is finished....
  • Our kids
    I remember the day I found out that we were expecting Harrison. I came home from the church office and Sarah met me at the door. She said, ...

Pageviews last month

Me and My Baby

Me and My Baby

Me

Me

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (86)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (167)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Satan hates you.
      • My devotion this morning has me thinking towards E...
      • How nasty can it get?
      • We all like to think we are open-minded.
      • I'm in the middle of one of our birthday streaks.
      • A simple message of encouragement for my Monday.
      • Random Thoughts: let us not forget from whence the...
      • Had enough?
      • I want to build off of a thought from yesterday.
      • I got a sign from God this morning.
      • I love break through moments.
      • This world is not all there is.
      • You can't do anything about your past.
      • As a pastor, I get involved in a lot of conversati...
      • For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD..
      • I think we're all learning some hard fought lessons.
      • It's square root day.
      • A little explanation is in order.
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (113)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ridley
Thompsons Station, Tennessee, United States
View my complete profile

Links

  • Ridley Barron Ministries
  • Lisa Barron
  • Ridgeview Community Church
  • The Clark Family
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.