Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am blessed.

I have the great fortune of working with an amazing and talented group of people. I hope the Ridgeview family recognizes that as well. We just spent the day together praying through and working on the sermon series for the rest of this year.

MAN! It's gonna be good! God is positioning RCC for some really good stuff. We've got another 90 day reading plan coming up soon (don't panic, it's not the whole Bible this time around). We're also going to take a look at a wide range of topics and the Bible's perspective on each...from families to spiritual warfare, from the book of Philippians to what it means to be a real church. I'm inviting you to pray with us each week. I don't want one single word to be spoken or sung that doesn't honor God.

God is up to some really good stuff. I can't wait to share this journey with you.

No comments: