Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost here

At the risk of sounding like a Christmas song, it really is the most wonderful time of the year. The message of Christmas day is that God became one of us. Why? So no one could ever question again, "God, do you understand what I'm going through? Do you see and hear what your people are going through?"

His resounding answer, for all of eternity, "YES! I know your hurt and I feel your pain. I have live it. I have walked it. I have felt it."

This Christmas, the Barron family would like to wish all of you the very best and brightest Christmas ever. Rest in peace knowing that God Himself has come to save you and bring you eternal hope. God bless you as 2009 rolls into 2010.

1 comment:

still gardening... said...

you for the last several months I've struggled with this - How can Jesus possibly understand something He's never gone through -did He ever change his own mother's diapers, did He ever spend 7 years with her trapped in her own body because of a stroke? Did he ever spend hours at a doctor's office trying to make His earthly dad better? Did he ever wake up 4-5 times every nite to help someone to the bathroom. Right now I can't see how He possibly understands anything I'm going through. I have nothing left to give anyone, nothing left in me. Every day I want this to be over. Every ounce of life has been sucked from me and nothing is put back in return. If He really feels my hurt then why is there no comfort, not an ounce of relief. I can't remember being happy, I'm completely numb.